Join the IMA Now
If you support Minnesota iron mining, you should be a member of the Iron Mining Association of Minnesota (IMA). You can build relationships, gain a better understanding of the industry and the issues facing it, and help us advocate on behalf of the thousands of workers in Minnesota’s mines and the businesses and individuals affected by the industry.
- Updates from the IMA Office
- Newsletters highlighting the industry and association members
- An IMA Member Kit, which includes a listing of members and mine personnel*
- Your company website link on the IMA Web site
- Invitations to member socials each year – which include a February Funspiel and Summer Golf Outing
- Invitations to the Annual Meeting and Dinner in December
- *Associate and Ambassador members do not receive the mine contact list. Additionally, members at these levels cannot sit on IMA committees, the IMA Board, or vote in IMA elections.
Membership dues are based on annual sales to the industry
- Iron Mining Companies. Pricing is based on production levels.
- Sales to the industry exceeding $3 million annually
- Sales to the industry of $500,000 to $3 million a year
- Sales to the industry of up to $500,000 a year
- Businesses/organizations that do not do business in the industry but would like to show support
- Individuals who do not work in the industry but would like to show support